Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Omurice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Omurice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese omurice recipe. To cook japanese omurice you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Omurice:
- Provide 2 bowls of Cooked rice.
- Use 100 grams of Bacon (or Ham or Sausage).
- Use 2-4 pieces of Eggs.
- Use 2-4 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1/2 pieces of Onion.
- Get 1/2 pieces of Carrot.
- You need 1/4 pieces of Green pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- Provide As needed of Pepper.
- Take As needed of Salt.
Instructions to make Japanese Omurice:
- Finely chop the onion, the carrot and the green pepper. Cut the bacon small bite size..
- Heat the frying pan. Add the bacon, onion, the carrot and the green pepper.Continue to stir fry when the onion become softly..
- Add the Ketchup and Rice. Mix it well. If you like seasonings, add the pepper and the salt..
- Divide the ketchup rice into two, put on each dish..
- Beat eggs with milk in a bowl and mix it well. (1 – 2 eggs for 1 serving. 1 egg for 1tbsp Milk).
- Heat 1/2 tbsp Salad Oil in a pan, pour in the beaten eggs and swirl to cover the bottom of a pan. Cook until the eggs are 60 – 70% done. (Do it 2 times).
- Place the cooked egg onto the Ketchup Rice..
If you find this Japanese Omurice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.