Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onigiri (japanese dish in indian style) recipe. To make onigiri (japanese dish in indian style) you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style):
- Provide 1 cup of Japanese rice soaked half an hour.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 inches of ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get To taste of Black pepper.
- Get To taste of Chaat masala.
- Prepare To taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get To taste of Garam masala.
- Use To taste of Coconut grated.
- Use 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1 cup of hung curd.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide leaves of Few basil.
Instructions to make ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style):
- First here are so many ingredients so if I forget to mention any one sorry about that..
- First soak the rice for half an hour then take a pan.put 1 tsp butter or oil and add cumin and mustard seeds.then add 1 tbsp salt and half tbsp black pepper and sesame seeds..
- Cook by adding 1 and half cup water and cover the utensil.cook at medium flame and when you see small holes just turn off the gas and keep it on steam..
- For red ginger garlic chutney=blend tomatoes+1tsp salt and chaat masala+ginger and garlic.blend smooth.chutney is ready.
- For green side dish is avocado coconut cream=blend 1tsp salt+1 avocado chopped +3 to 4 basil leaves+1 cup grated coconut+1 cup hung curd+tsp garam masala +1tsp black pepper +1tsp red chilli powder +1tsp vinegar +1tsp mustard seeds. Blend smooth and yumm cream is ready.
- Everything is ready serve by decorating in any style like I showed.
If you find this ONIGIRI (Japanese dish in Indian style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.