Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Green chili chicken enchilladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green chili chicken enchilladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green chili chicken enchilladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chili chicken enchilladas recipe. You can cook green chili chicken enchilladas using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green chili chicken enchilladas:
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken (10.5 oz.).
- Provide 4 large of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of hatched chpped green chili (no canned. can also use buenos).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of mild shredded cheese.
- Provide 4 tbsp of milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of season salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Use 1/2 small of yellow onion (chopped).
- Prepare 12 of white corn tortilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of veggy oil.
- You need 1 of optional toppings : chopped lettus an tomato. dollup of sour cream.
Instructions to make Green chili chicken enchilladas:
- preheat oven to 400·.
- dont forget to wash your hands..
- in large pot bring your chicken breast to boil for about half hour..
- when chicken is done..drain and chop as small as possible..
- in sauce pan combine your chicken ..chopped onion.. cream of chicken .. choppd green chili.. thee half cup of cheese and all spices. cook on med. heat for about 5-7 minutes..
- while the chicken mix cooks. heat oil in small pan. fry 4 corn tortillas one at a time. not too long you want soft corn tortilla not crispy..
- layer the bottom of a deep small oven pan with corn tortilla. turn chicken mix off and add 3 large heaps of mixture to corn tortilla. spread all over. continue to layer corn tortilla and mixture..
- top with cheese and put in over for 10 minutes..
- let cool and serve with shredded lettuce chopped tomato and a dollup of sour cream..
If you find this Green chili chicken enchilladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.