Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Teriyaki Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Teriyaki Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Teriyaki Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese teriyaki salmon recipe. You can have japanese teriyaki salmon using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Teriyaki Salmon:
- Use 1 pack of Raw salmon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salad Oil (cooking oil).
- Take of <Sauce>.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 4 tsp of Sake(cooking rice wine).
- Provide 4 tsp of Mirin.
Steps to make Japanese Teriyaki Salmon:
- If you buy the block salmon, slice it 2cm thick each. (When I buy the raw salmon at Fairprice, I slice it to 4 sheets.).
- Mix the all sauce ingredients and marinate the fillets for 10 to 15 minitues..
- Remove the fillets and use a paper towel to wipe the fillets dry. (Don't throw away the sauce).
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of salad oil in a frying pan, and fry the fillets..
- When golden brown, turn over, and cook the other side until golden brown. Turn to medium low and cook for 2 to 3 minute..
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well..
- Put in the remaining marinating sauce, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the entire fish. (Add the marinating sauce when the fillets are mostly cooked through.).
- Soy Sauce – High recommend this soy soy sauce which is named Yamasa Konbutsuyu – SG$7~9/L at Dondon Donki, Mid Town Mart etc.
- Sake- Cooking Rice Wine SG$5~7/500ml at RedMart, Sakuraya, Dondon DONKI etc.
- Hinode Hon Mirin SG$4.6/320ml at RedMart.
If you find this Japanese Teriyaki Salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.