Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sliced beef udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sliced beef udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sliced beef udon recipe. To cook sliced beef udon you need 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sliced beef udon:
- Take of For the broth:.
- You need of Marrow bone.
- Prepare of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- Get of garlic (thinly sliced).
- Take of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- Use of beef stock.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Provide of sesame oil.
- Prepare of mirin.
- You need of red paprika (sliced).
- Take of Salt.
- You need of For Topping:.
- Use of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of miso paste.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of Mirin.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Take of brown sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Eggs.
- Prepare of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- Prepare of Udon noodles.
Instructions to make Sliced beef udon:
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
If you find this Sliced beef udon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.