Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ranch cheddar baby potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ranch cheddar baby potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes:
- Get 30 of baby potatoes.
- Make ready 3 tbs of ranch dressing.
- Take 1 of tbp garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red paprika powder.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Take of grated cheddar cheese.
- Get of Side dish:.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get 1/2 of broccoli.
- Make ready of Jay's kitchen all purpose seasoning.
- Make ready of salt and pepper / garlic salt.
- Prepare of garnish:.
- Make ready of dries /fresh parsley.
- Take of chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Ranch Cheddar Baby Potatoes:
- Boiled baby potatoes about 10 minutes..
- Drained them, cut into halves or quarters..
- Add ranch dressing, garlic powder, red pepper powder, salt and pepper, stir them until all mixed well..
- Put them on a tray which have already been layered by aluminium foil..
- Baked them 400°F or 200°C about 30-35 minutes..
- Sprinkle grated cheddar on the top of baked baby potatoes and fold them until melt and all mixed. Garnish with sprinkles chilli flakes and dried / fresh parsley..
- For the side dish, spray carrot with canola oil or brush it, season them with salt and pepper (I used Jay's kitchen all purpose seasoning, it turned out much better in flavor) bake them along with the baby potatoes..
- For the broccoli, just boil or steam them, season with garlic salt or just salt and pepper..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ranch cheddar baby potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!