French Toast in the Microwave. This was a project for school lololol If any of you guys are actually interested here is what I used. Learn how to make french toast the easy way- no griddle required! Place eggy bread on a microwavable plate, and microwave on High for one minute.
Start with one minute, then add ten seconds at a time until it's cooked to your liking (no runny eggs). Enjoy with the syrup of your choice right out of the mug or you can […] french toast looks so yummy. It will continue to cook as it cools.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, french toast in the microwave. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This was a project for school lololol If any of you guys are actually interested here is what I used. Learn how to make french toast the easy way- no griddle required! Place eggy bread on a microwavable plate, and microwave on High for one minute.
French Toast in the Microwave is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. French Toast in the Microwave is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have french toast in the microwave using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast in the Microwave:
- Make ready 1 slice of Sliced bread.
- Get of Egg mixture:.
- Take 1 tbsp of + 3 tablespoons Milk.
- Take 3 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- Get of Finishing touch:.
- Get 1 of Maple syrup (or cake syrup).
Add your favorite syrup or jam and fresh fruit Enjoy!. Step away from the Nutrigrain bar and put down the Pop-Tart. Just because you live in a dorm room doesn't mean you have to sacrifice a delectable breakfast (or wake up painfully early to catch the dining hall meal). The only downside to making French toast in the microwave oven is that you can't get the slightly crispy crust on the surface of the bread the way you can when it's cooked in the frying pan.
Instructions to make French Toast in the Microwave:
- Slice the bread into bite-sizes. I used a bread from a 6 slice loaf for best results..
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk and the butter in a microwave-safe container (like a silicon steamer or a gratin dish). Microwave for 30 seconds at 600W..
- Mix the milk mixture to dissolve the butter. Now add 3 tablespoons of milk, egg, sugar, and mix..
- Soak the sliced bread into the egg mixture. Take care to soak both sides so that it soaks up on both sides..
- Let rest for 2 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap (or a lid) and microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds to 2 minutes at 600W. When done, leave it in the microwave for 1 minute to stand..
- Take it out of the microwave and remove the plastic wrap (or the lid). Serve with maple syrup if you wish, and eat directly from the container with a fork..
- I used a Lekué regular-sized (26 cm x 13 cm) steamer..
- Depending on the thickness of your bread, adjust the quantity of milk for the egg mixture..
But the positives way outnumber that one slight negative. For me, the coolest thing about making French. Plus there's no mess to clean up! February's Theme – Cooks aren't always pressed for time in the mornings – they just need new ideas. how do u make french cinnemon toast in the microwave? Heat butter in heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food french toast in the microwave recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!