Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Southern Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern fried chicken nuggets recipe. To make southern fried chicken nuggets you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Fried Chicken Nuggets:
- Use 240 ml of milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 128 grams of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground tumeric.
- Provide 2 fillets of boneless/skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of groundnut or peanut oil.
Instructions to make Southern Fried Chicken Nuggets:
- In a bowl stir together the milk and lemon juice and leave to rest for 5 minutes..
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl or a large freezer bag. Adjust seasoning to your preference and add a large pinch of salt and black pepper..
- Cut the chicken into large nuggets and soak them in the milk for a few seconds. Remove the chicken pieces from the milk and then transfer them to the flour mixture. Gently toss the chicken until it is coated in the flour, then transfer the chicken to a large plate or chopping board. Sprinkle a small amount of the milk over the chicken so that it slightly moistens the flour, then leave the chicken to rest for 5 minutes..
- Heat up the oil in a large pan until very hot and carefully transfer the chicken to the pan. Turn the heat down and using a pair of steel tongs, carefully turn each nugget so that all sides are golden brown. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink at the centre, about 20 minutes, carefully turning the nuggets individually with the tongs so that the coating isn't disturbed and doesn't burn..
- Carefully remove the chicken pieces from the pan and allow to drain onto some kitchen paper for roughly 3 minutes. Serve with some chunky chips and a small side salad..
If you find this Southern Fried Chicken Nuggets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.