Easy and Exquisite French Toast. With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug!
My baguettes were getting hard, so I used them to make french toast. To make it more glamorous, I added brandy and vanilla essence just like how I regularly make whipped cream. It was so delicious that I posted the recipe.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy and exquisite french toast. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make. Cinnamon French toast, Brioche French toast, stuffed French toast and even a French toast that tastes like a Starbucks caramel macchiato. If you are feeling adventurous, you can even make French toast in a mug!
Easy and Exquisite French Toast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy and Exquisite French Toast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy and exquisite french toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Exquisite French Toast:
- Make ready 1 of half a baguette Bread (I used baguettes).
- Make ready 150 ml of Milk or soy milk (I used soy milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 3 of drops Vanilla essence.
- Get 1/3 tbsp of Brandy.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of approx. 1 tablespoon Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 of as liked♪ Honey or maple syrup.
I added all of the spices as suggested and enjoyed the taste, although I would probably use less nutmeg next time. I used the rest of a loaf of french bread that we had bought the night before, so that made it extra tastey. Homemade French toast is so easy, you'll have it whipped up in no time. Just remember three simple steps: whisk, dip, cook.
Steps to make Easy and Exquisite French Toast:
- Mix milk, sugar, egg, brandy, and vanilla essence in a bowl..
- Slice the bread to 3 to 5 cm thick. Add to the bowl. Mix well with the egg mixture and set it aside to soak (I usually do this the night before)..
- The bread should soak up almost all the mixture in the bowl If there are any leftovers, pour it over the bread when cooking..
- Heat a frying pan over low to medium heat. Add butter or margarine to dissolve..
- Now add the bread to cook..
- Flip it over when golden brown. Repeat on the other side..
- Dish it up and serve with honey and maple syrup to your heart's content – enjoy..
- Here's the cross section It's runny in the inside..
First, you whisk up your custard, then you dip in your bread, and finally you cook both sides until they're golden brown. Oh, but there is one last step that's very important: adding toppings! If your french toast is soggy, your not cooking it all the way. Its pretty much impossible to cook it all the way on the stove top. Make-Ahead French Toast: To Make French toast an easy breakfast option, make a big batch on the weekend and they can be either heated in the microwave or popped into the toaster on busy weekday mornings.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy and exquisite french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!