Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. To make baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Get of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Get 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Use of Salt – Black Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods. Let the chicken bake for a few additional minutes before you add the bbq sauce. The result at this point is that the chicken should be crispy, and the fat around the drumstick should also break down. Try and flip the chicken drumsticks after a few minutes to ensure it cooks evenly on all sides. These baked bbq chicken drumsticks are deliciously simple to make, and a sure family favorite.
If you find this Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.