Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken chilli recipe. You can cook easy chicken chilli using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Chilli:
- You need 1-2 lbs of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 of large 28oz cans of tomato purée or crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Use 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 3-4 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- Provide 1 of large white or yellow onion.
- You need 3-4 teaspoons of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1-2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Chilli:
- Brown ground chicken in large pot. Halfway through the process, generously salt and pepper, add chopped onion, chopped celery, and chopped green bell pepper..
- Add stewed tomatoes only. Separate tomatoes in the pot using large spoon (break the tomatoes into smaller pieces). Cook maximum 2 minutes on medium heat..
- Add tomato purée, kidney beans, garlic, sugar, ground cumin, and chilli powder (add more or less to your specific taste). Salt and pepper again to taste..
- Add 3/4 of one can (lg 28 oz) of water. Simmer on low 40 minutes. Serve with crackers..
If you find this Easy Chicken Chilli recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.