Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Omurice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Omurice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Omurice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot get started on as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese omurice recipe. To cook japanese omurice you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Omurice:
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of flour.
- You need of Water.
- Get 1 of plate cooked rice.
- Prepare 3 of red onion (chopped).
- Use 1 of Garlic (chopped).
- Provide 2 of cayenne pepper (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 of saussages (optional).
- Provide of Leftover meat (chopped) (optional).
- Use 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Japanese Omurice:
- Heat pan and add vegtable oil. Then saute garlic until fragrant. Then add onion, cayenne pepper, salt..
- Mix step 1 with cooked rice then combine tomato, meat and saussages. Then add tomato sauce and saute.
- Crack the egg then beat it. Add a pinch of salt and flour then beat again. then fry in a pan (make an omelette).
- Place the fried rice on the omelette, fold both sides of the omelette to cover the rice, then flip it onto the plate..
- Serve it and add tomato sauce as topping.
If you find this Japanese Omurice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.