How to Prepare Favorite Easy French Toast for a Sweet Breakfast
Easy French Toast for a Sweet Breakfast. A simple French toast can be made into a sandwich before frying, and filling it with bananas and chocolate hazelnut spread makes a pretty fine breakfast. Flavored with cinnamon, it's a quick dish. With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make.
But for this quick and easy French toast recipe you'll need to start with some vanilla extract. Tastes good for breakfast, just like French toast. Serve warm with maple syrup on top.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy french toast for a sweet breakfast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy French Toast for a Sweet Breakfast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy French Toast for a Sweet Breakfast is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
A simple French toast can be made into a sandwich before frying, and filling it with bananas and chocolate hazelnut spread makes a pretty fine breakfast. Flavored with cinnamon, it's a quick dish. With so many toppings and breads there is an endless variety of French toast you can make.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy french toast for a sweet breakfast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy French Toast for a Sweet Breakfast:
- Prepare 2 slice of Bread (pullman loaf).
- Make ready 1 of Butter.
- Get 1 of Honey.
- Make ready of For the egg mixture:.
- Get 2 of eggs ◎ Egg yolk.
- Take 40 ml of ◎ Milk.
- Take 10 of ◎ Sugar.
This is not really sweet so you might like more maple syrup with it. This sweet French toast is great for an indulgent breakfast or brunch. Comfort food at its best with delicious spongy bread cooked in a moreish batter. French toast is unlikely to have originated in France, most cuisines have some form of egg soaked bread.
Steps to make Easy French Toast for a Sweet Breakfast:
- Mix the ingredients marked with a ◎ in a large bowl..
- If you like, cut the crust off the bread and cut each slice into 4. (You can cut it into any shape you like.）.
- Soak the bread in the egg liquid, making sure both sides get covered..
- Heat butter in a frying pan and add the bread from Step 3. Brown both sides..
- Put on a plate and sweeten with honey. It's done!.
- Why not make an easy chocolate langue de chat with your leftover egg whites? https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171741-french-style-chocolate-sandwich-cookies.
- Why not try making Panna cotta with your leftover egg whites too? https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171713-use-up-egg-whites-in-soft-sweet-panna-cotta.
- …or you could try making sherbet. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171730-easy-sherbet-with-egg-white-apple-juice.
French Toast Casserole is perfect for a weekend breakfast, holiday or brunch! It's great for feeding a crowd and can be prepped ahead of time for an overnight baked French toast casserole. It's made by soaking pieces of bread in a sweet custard mixture, then adding a topping of cinnamon sugar. "The BEST French Toast Recipe! It Is easy to make at home and the perfect breakfast for weekends or any day! Serve this light and fluffy french toast with butter, maple syrup, and powdered sugar." – Mariai This French Toast Casserole is perfectly sweet and spiced and guests always rave about this easy breakfast casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy french toast for a sweet breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!