Spicy baby potatoes. Baby potatoes are one cute looking thing, which I find most fun to cook. If it's roasted or grilled or pan fried or curries, baby potatoes are loved in every possible way. The potato is slightly crushed which makes it extremely flavorful.
Spicy Baby Potatoes Recipe – Potato Recipe – Indian Spiced Baby Potatoes – Indian Veg Recipe. Perfectly Roasted Potatoes at Home With/ Without Oven. This spicy potato masala recipe has been totally and completely flicked from my sister's blog.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy baby potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy baby potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy baby potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Baby potatoes are one cute looking thing, which I find most fun to cook. If it's roasted or grilled or pan fried or curries, baby potatoes are loved in every possible way. The potato is slightly crushed which makes it extremely flavorful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy baby potatoes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy baby potatoes:
- Prepare 10 of baby potatoes.
- Take For of spicy powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chilles.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Get 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Oil for cooking.
The simplicity of this spicy baby potatoes recipe makes me wonder why I've never tried this version before. Or serve these spicy baby potatoes as a side with lentils and rice. Let's start with gathering the ingredients, which are just a few for this easy Bombay Potatoes recipe. Baby potatoes are simply potatoes that are picked before they reach their full size, and can be from any variety that is grown year-round.
Steps to make Spicy baby potatoes:
- First, wash and boil baby potatoes into sufficient water with some salt. Cook for 10 minutes or until 1 whistle comes out into cooker. Don't overcook it. Let it cool down and peel them. Keep them aside..
- For spicy powder – Heat a non-stick pan, add coriander seeds and dry red chillies. Roast it for about 3-4minutes. Keep them aside. In the same pan add 1 tsp oil, add curry leaves fry them until crisp. Turn off the burner..
- Now in a grinder take, roasted peanuts, coriander seeds, dry red chilles and curry leaves. Grind it coarsely. Spicy ground powder is ready..
- Now in a pan, add 2 tsp oil, add sesame seeds when they start to splutter, add salt as per taste. Then add the spicy ground powder, mix well. Then add boiled baby potatoes. Mix gently. Cook for about 2-3 minutes. Spicy baby potatoes are ready. Serve hot..
This gluten free and vegan masala baby potato roast recipe is. Baby new potatoes are moreish at the best of times, but enveloped in a spicy, tangy coating of gingered tomato they are at their most addictive best. This recipe for Aloor Dom is a Bengali staple. Baby potatoes, garlic powder, dried parsley, and a little salt and pepper is all you need for this delicious side dish that is easy to prepare and can be made well in advance. This spicy baby potatoes recipe is a very simple but tasty vegeterian recipe which I like to serve with dry Deliciously prepared spicy baby potato curry is a perfect accompaniment for pulao, ghee rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy baby potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!