Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chili recipe. To make chicken chili you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Chili:
- Prepare 2 Cans of Black Beans.
- You need 1 Can of Red Kidney Beans.
- Provide 1 Can of Fire Roasted diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Large Can Tomato sauce.
- Use 1 lb. of Ground Chicken.
- Provide 2 of Bell Pepper asst. color.
- Provide 1 of Poblano Pepper.
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion.
- Take 4 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 Tsp. of Chili Powder.
- Get 1/4 Tsp. of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 Tsp. of Cumin.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Chili:
- Put some Olive oil in a heated dutch oven. Dice Onion and add to the pot. Cool 6-7 minutes until transparent..
- Dice up your peppers and add them to the pot with the onion. Cook about 4-5 minutes..
- Use 1/2 cup chicken stock to deglaze the bottom of the pot. Add all of your tomatoes to the pot..
- Next rinse your beans and add them to the mix..
- Now add all of your spices. In a separate pan fry up your chicken, drain and add it to the mix..
- Simmer for 30 -35 minutes and voila! I always let the chili simmer a bit longer however..
If you find this Chicken Chili recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.