Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches 4 2 N 10 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches 4 2 N 10 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's open faced turkey sandwiches 4 2 n 10 recipe. To cook mike's open faced turkey sandwiches 4 2 n 10 you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches 4 2 N 10:
- Provide of ● FOR THE STUFFING [to be microwaved].
- Get of Chicken Broth.
- Take of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need of Kraft Stove Top Turkey Stuffing.
- Get of Butter [cubed].
- Get of Dried Parsley.
- Take of ● FOR THE MASHED POTATOES [to be microwaved].
- Get of Pan Bob Evans Microwavable Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- Prepare of Fresh Deli Turkey Meat.
- Provide of ● FOR THE CORN [to be microwaved].
- Take of Can DEL MONTE Corn [fully drained].
- Provide of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Salted Butter.
- Take of ● FOR THE GRAVY [to be microwaved].
- Prepare of Jar Heinz Roasted Turkey Gravy.
- Get of ● FOR THE BREAD [toasted].
- Get of Thick Artisanal Bread Or Texas Toast].
- Use of ● FOR THE OPTIONS & GARNISH [optional].
- Take of Chilled Canned Cranberry Sauce.
- Provide of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Instructions to make Mike's Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches 4 2 N 10:
- Here's all you'll need. You'll only need one cube of butter total..
- Plus, the corn as a side, if opted..
- Authors Note: Stove Top calls for 1 1/2 cups water and 1/4 cup butter. However, I like to jazz mine up a bit by using chicken broth instead of water. It adds so much more flavor. I also add two additional tablespoons dehydrated onions and 1 tablespoon dried parsley for color..
- Also, know that a great microwavable brand of mashed potatoes is Bob Evans. You can find it in any major supermarket chain..
- 10 MINUTES FAST! HERE GOES! Small chop your butter and mix broth, butter, dehydrated onions and dried parsley together with your stuffing. Microwave stuffing covered for 5 minutes. In the meantime, toast your thick slices of artisanal bread. Pull your turkey slices out of the fridge. Add 2 tablespoons butter to your corn in a microwavable bowl. Dash with dried parsley and mix. Open your jar of turkey gravy and place in a small microwavable bowl. Vent your microwavable mash.
- TO CONSTRUCT SANDWICHES If opting for cranberry sauce – smear toast with it. If not, place moist stuffing on toast. Lightly spoon drizzle gravy over the top of stuffing. Add turkey slices on top of stuffing. Scoop on mashed potatoes. Generously spoon drizzle tops with gravy. Sprinkle tops with black pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot buttered corn to the side..
- Bam! Serve hot! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches 4 2 N 10 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.