Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This Zucchini Cake is a deliciously spiced, moist cake studded with hidden pieces of zucchini and covered with a rich cream cheese frosting. It's the perfect summer cake and people of all ages love it! Plus, it's best way to enjoy zucchini.
Moist spiced zucchini cake topped with sweet cinnamon cream cheese frosting. The cake is covered in a seriously decadent whipped cream cheese frosting that is the perfect flavor to compliment the banana zucchini cake! Covered in massive amounts of sugary frosting of course.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Zucchini Cake is a deliciously spiced, moist cake studded with hidden pieces of zucchini and covered with a rich cream cheese frosting. It's the perfect summer cake and people of all ages love it! Plus, it's best way to enjoy zucchini.
Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Get 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz.) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Get 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Get 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
More on that in a moment. As per most recipes that I get my hands on, I had to turn it into a cake. He eats cream cheese on his bagels, he likes sugar and butter and vanilla so why on Earth wouldn't he like cream cheese frosting?!?!?!?! So needless to say, but I will anyway, when he asked me what kind of frosting it was I simply replied, "vanilla." He ate it on top of the Chocolate Zucchini Cake and.
Instructions to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well..
- Add zucchini..
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined..
- Place mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl..
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired..
Frosted with the same homemade cream cheese frosting recipe I used on my Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe, this light zucchini cake is the perfect summer treat. You can add raisins, walnuts, and/or shredded coconut if you wish; but it's also quite delicious without any optional ingredients. Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Before we said goodbye to summer break, I had a little get-together at my After our dinner of grilled hot dogs, tater tots & salad, I served this Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting for dessert. This Pineapple Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting is a zucchini cake with a twist.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!