Moist Choco Banana Muffin. Today's episode is about an easy moist chocolate banana muffins recipe. These muffins are moist, chocolatey, sweet and very easy to make. Don't you just love moist muffins?
These muffins are so moist and full of flavor! I have looked at dozens of recipes and most had too much sugar for my liking. Personally, banana nut recipes like banana nut muffins and banana nut bread are my favorite.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, moist choco banana muffin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moist Choco Banana Muffin is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Moist Choco Banana Muffin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Today's episode is about an easy moist chocolate banana muffins recipe. These muffins are moist, chocolatey, sweet and very easy to make. Don't you just love moist muffins?
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have moist choco banana muffin using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Take 4 pieces of Banana (overripe).
- Make ready 2 pieces of Egg.
- Make ready 2-1/4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Iodized Salt.
- Take 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Take 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chocolate (chopped).
- Make ready of Oil (for greasing).
My mother, on the other hand, loves chocolate. These banana chocolate chip muffins are incredibly moist and arguably the most delicious way to use up old bananas. Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of banana and chocolate flavours to amaze your palate.
Instructions to make Moist Choco Banana Muffin:
- Pre-heat the oven at 375°F or 190°C..
- Grease the muffin pan with oil, dust with flour, and place muffin liners..
- For the dry ingredients – Sift the all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and set aside..
- For the wet ingredients – Mash the bananas until creamy. Mix in the sugar for about 3 minutes using an electric mixer. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract and banana extract and beat well..
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients gradually..
- Fold in the chocolates just until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liner about 3/4. Leave 1/4 room for expansion. I used an ice cream scoop for easy transfer. Sprinkle brown sugar on top for some crunch..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean..
- Let cool for a few minutes and take out of the pan. @homebasedchef.
Now let's make some of these yummy, fluffy & moist Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! 🙂 For vegan version check out our other family blog! Healthy Banana Muffins are moist, fluffy, and so sweet! Made with honey, whole wheat flour, and Greek yogurt, these are perfect for breakfast! No hand mixer or fancy appliances required! How to bake MOIST banana muffins?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food moist choco banana muffin recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!