Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel chilli chicken & cashew recipe. To make caramel chilli chicken & cashew you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew:
- Provide 750 g of chicken thigh fillet, 3cm pieces.
- Get 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Take 2 of small red chillies, sliced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced ginger.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of baby bok choy.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli, into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw unsalted cashews.
- Take of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Take of Rice to serve.
- Use of Sliced green onion to serve.
- Provide 150 g of snow peas, halved diagonally.
Steps to make Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew:
- Prep veggies- broccoli, snow peas & baby bok choy together. Green onions in a separate bowl..
- Garlic and chilli together..
- Throw sugar and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat for three mins to combine. Increase heat, bring to the boil (not stirring) for further 5 to 7 mins until mixture turns golden..
- Remove from heat and add ginger, fish sauce, chilli and garlic. Set aside..
- In a large pot, boil your broccoli, snow peas and bok choy for three mins..
- Remove, strain and refresh in cold water. Set aside..
- In a large non stick fry pan, firstly toast your cashews and set aside..
- Now to fry chicken in batches until browned and cooked through..
- Return all chicken to pan with caramel mixture. Add veggies and nuts. Toss to coat in sauce. Serve with rice and top with sliced green onion. Yum! Enjoy!.
If you find this Caramel Chilli Chicken & Cashew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.