Baby Potato Korma.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baby potato korma. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baby Potato Korma is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baby Potato Korma is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baby potato korma using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Potato Korma:
- Get 500 gms of baby potatoes.
- Get 1 of big onion sliced.
- Take 4,5 of green chillies(sliced vertically).
- Get 250 ml of curd.
- Get 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt as per taste.
- Get to taste of Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 pinch of hing /asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera/ cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Baby Potato Korma:
- Wash and clean baby potatoes. Boil them, make sure they are not overcooked..
- Chop onion and chillies.
- In a pan, heat oil. Add mustard and jeera, once they start splitting add hing.
- Now, add sliced onion and chillies. Saute well till onion changes colour.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well. Add salt,chilli powder and turmeric. Mix well.
- Now add garam masala.
- Add peeled baby potatoes.
- Mix well and add curry leaves.
- Make sure potato is well coated with the masala.
- Churn curd to a fine mixture and add it to the potatoes.
- Mix well. Let it cook for 2-3 mins (dont keep for long).
- Serve with hot rice, Roti, bagara rice or veg biryani.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baby potato korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!