Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, low carb microwave chocolate cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low carb microwave chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake:
- Get of coconut flour.
- Prepare of almond flour.
- Take of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- Take of cream cheese.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- Get of egg.
Steps to make Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake:
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food low carb microwave chocolate cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!