Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can have crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Take of Beef roast of your choice.
- Provide of Carrots chopped.
- Get of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Use of Celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of Red wine of your choice.
- Provide of garlic.
- Take of fresh rosemary.
- Use of Rice.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Use of Ground pepper.
- Provide of Onion powder.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Take of Parsley.
- Use of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.