Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe. To cook potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter you need 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Take of Starter feeding:.
- Get 50 gr of cold starter from fridge.
- Get 50 gr of all purpose flour.
- Provide 25 gr of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 50 ml of water.
- Get of Dough ingredients:.
- You need 100 gr of all purpose flour.
- Take 50 gr of whole wheat flour.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- Use 1 tsp of salt – given after autolyse.
- Get 1 tsp of oil (olive oil / vegetable oil) – given after autolyse.
- Use of Potatoes Stuffing:.
- Get 200 gr of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder (optional).
- Take 1 pcs of chili.
- Get 15 gr of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter:
- Mix the starter feeding ingredients in a bowl and let it be in room temperature for 2-3 hours. It will be double in volume. The starter is happy for you to use them..
- When the starter is double in volume, mix it all togehter with 150 gr mixed flour and 75 ml water. Mix them well and form it as a ball of dough. It will be sticky and let it be sticky. Cover the bowl with towel. Keep it in room temperature for 30-40 minutes (Autolyse phase).
- After 30-40 minutes, Give 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil to the dough. Mix them well by folding the dough. Form a dough. Let it rest in room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Cover the bowl with wet towel. Place the bowl in the fridge for overnight cold fermentation..
- Bring it out to the counter top when you are ready to bake. Punch down the dough. On lightly flour dusted counter, divide the dough into 4 pieces and shape it as ball. Let it do bench rest while preparing the potatoes..
- Prepare the potatoes for the stuffing: In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, chili. Stir it for 1 minutes. Add the mashed potatoes, spices (salt, chili powder, coriander & cumin powder). Mix them well. Add some water and cook it until it is homogenised with the spices and the water is dried out. Transfer it out to the plate. Let it cool down for 5 minutes..
- Take one piece of the dough, roll it flat (not too thin – 1 cm thickness). If the dough is very sticky, sprinkle flour on surface of the dough and the counter top/table..
- Take one tablespoon of the mashed potatoes. Place it in the middle and cover it with the dough. Pinch it in the middle. Form a flat ball. Roll it flat with rolling pin. Do not press it too hard, it will cause the dough broken/ form a hole. Use your gently feeling and roll it flat..
- Heat your non-stick pan with 1 teaspoon cooking oil. Place the flat stuffed dough on the pan. Bake it with medium heat on both side for 1-2 minutes. It will puff and push out some steams. It was awesome to see it puffed. To make it crispy, add another teaspoon cooking oil on other side of the bread while baking it..
- Transfer it out to the plate and continue to bake another paratha..
- Serve it with any condiments such as chutney / yogurt..
Stir liberally, and then wait another eight hours. Transfer the mixture to the fridge; after five days, pour eight ounces of the starter into a measuring cup. How to create a potato based sourdough starter. Mash the potatoes with the water to make a potato slurry. Add flour, sugar and salt, stir to combine.
If you find this Potato stuffed bread with sourdough starter recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.