Chocolate cake with frosting. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Baking cocoa powder is unsweetened and doesn't have added sugars. Wrap cake pans with baking strips for the most level cake.
Stir some peppermint extract into the frosting and you'll have a mouthwatering chocolate mint cake. For even more mint flavor, stir some peppermint extract into the cake as well. Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips over the top of the frosted cake, or top with chocolate curls.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate cake with frosting. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Baking cocoa powder is unsweetened and doesn't have added sugars. Wrap cake pans with baking strips for the most level cake.
Chocolate cake with frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate cake with frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate cake with frosting using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cake with frosting:
- Get 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 8 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate sauce for frosting.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter for frosting.
- Prepare 8 tablespoon of powder suger.
- Make ready 1 cup of powdered sugar for frosting.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
Switch up the flavor of frosting. Quick and easy German chocolate cake frosting recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Also known as coconut pecan frosting. Loaded with butter, brown sugar, toasted pecans and shredded coconut.
Instructions to make Chocolate cake with frosting:
- Preheat the oven. Sieve the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until the sugar is melted and then add the dry ingredients and again start to beat until the batter is quit dark brown. The thickness doesn't matter.
- Grease your pan and add the batter. Put the pan in the preheated oven for an hour.
- For frosting: Add butter, 1 cup sugar and chocolate sauce and beat them together until the sugar melts and the frosting turns light brown. And then put it in the fridge.
- Put a fork or a wooden toothpick in the cake to check if it is baked. If clean take it out and let it cool in the cake pan. After half an hour take it out of the pan and let it cool in fridge. After another half an hour pour the frosting on the cake and enjoy.
This is the best German chocolate cake frosting you will ever taste. This frosting is delicious anytime of year and for an type of celebration. Pipe a generous amount of frosting over the bottom cake layer and top with the second. Repeat and top with the final layer, smooth side up. Pipe more frosting over the top of the cake and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate cake with frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!