Oreo Dino Muffin.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oreo dino muffin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Dino Muffin is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Oreo Dino Muffin is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo dino muffin using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Dino Muffin:
- Prepare of Muffin:.
- Take of all purpose flour.
- Take of sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Take of cold butter.
- Take of egg.
- Prepare of milk.
- Make ready of oreo cookies coarsely chopped.
- Take of Topping:.
- Make ready of all purpose flour.
- Get of sugar.
- Make ready of oreo cookies finely crushed.
- Get of cold butter.
- Prepare of Drizzle:.
- Take of chopped white chocolate.
- Make ready of shortening.
Steps to make Oreo Dino Muffin:
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside..
- Beat egg and milk, stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in 16 chopped cookies..
- Fill the muffin cup that has been laid by muffin liners about 2/3 full..
- For topping, combine flour, sugar, and 5 crushed oreo. Cut in the butter until crumbly..
- Sprinkle about 1 table spoon over each muffin..
- Bake at 400°F or 200°C for first 10 minutes and low the temperature to 350°F or 180°C for next 5-10 minutes or until muffin test done. (Insert a tooth pick, if it comes out clean, it means it's done. If still come out with wet batter, continue baking about 5-10 more minutes).
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan to wire rack to cool completely..
- Place the chopped white chocolate with shortening in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until all melted. Stir them to melt. If the chips are still not yet melt, put back in the microwave and heat for 15 more seconds at a time. Stirring after each period until completely melted. Put into pipping bag, and cut the corner. Drizzle over the top of your completely cooled muffin..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo dino muffin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!