Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting. Cream cheese is just too strong for me, and I found that on most carrot cakes it was overpowering. My cream cheese frosting is different than most, as it uses more butter than cream cheese, but you can totally still taste the cream cheese. I love cream cheese frosting but some recipes have too much for my taste.
You will love this spiced carrot cake, made extra tasty and moist by its layers of rich cream cheese frosting, perfect for morning tea. Pineapple carrot cake is incredibly moist, bursting with spice flavor, and garnished with smooth and tangy cream cheese frosting. I'm in freak out mode over this pineapple carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream cheese is just too strong for me, and I found that on most carrot cakes it was overpowering. My cream cheese frosting is different than most, as it uses more butter than cream cheese, but you can totally still taste the cream cheese. I love cream cheese frosting but some recipes have too much for my taste.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook carrot cake with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Make ready of Cake:.
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted butter.
- Take 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 package of matchstick carrots, chopped (or 2 cups grated).
- Prepare 8 oz of can crushed pineapple.
- Take 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of \2 cup softened butter.
- Get 1 cup of confectioner sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Which isn't much different from any other time I eat carrot cake, but this time it's a. The BEST Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. This is my favorite recipe for homemade carrot cake! Once the cakes have cooled, remove from the pans and return the cakes to the wire rack to finish cooling.
Instructions to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend in oil, sugar and eggs.
- Beat until well blended.
- Mix in carrots, pineapple with juice, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into 2 greased 9" cake pans or a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Beat butter and cream cheese until very well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add sugar in small increments, scraping sides and bottom of mixer frequently.
- If you like a lot of frosting between layers you may want to double the recipe. A single recipe is perfect for a bundt.
- Garnish with toasted chopped walnuts.
To make the cream cheese frosting This is the best carrot cake with cream cheese frosting that you'll ever taste. It's easy to make, moist and delicious, and will "wow" everyone you know. And oh man, the cream cheese frosting? Good carrot cakes balance many variables. They have to be sweet, yet spicy; moist, yet delicate; and beautiful, but not pretentious.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!