Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy carrot cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy carrot cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy carrot cake recipe. To cook easy carrot cake you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy carrot cake:
- You need of grated carrot.
- Prepare of butter.
- Use of flour or self-raising flour.
- Get of sugar.
- Use of egg.
- Use of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Take of dates (optional).
- Use of little milk if requried.
- Use of Cinnamon powder.
- Get of salt to taste (a pinch).
- You need of vanilla essence a few drops.
Instructions to make Easy carrot cake:
- Wash, clean and grate carrots. Pre-heat an oven at 200 degree for 10 mins.
- Grease a baking tray and line with butter paper set aside.
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar till creamy using a hand blender or whisk. Add eggs and vanilla essence. Note add 1 egg at a time..
- When all the eggs are incorporated, add the flour and mix with cut and fold method. Don't over mix the batter.
- Add the carrots and the dates and mix..
- Add milk if the batter is too thick and a pinch of salt. Also add the cinnamon powder.
- Lastly pour the batter into the lined tray and bake at 150 to 160 degree for about 30 to 35 mins or longer if not cooked..
- When done remove and cool on a wire rack..
- Once cool cut and serve with hot tea or coffee and enjoy!!.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cinnamon and sugar. Add the oil and eggs, mix until blended, then stir in the carrots and nuts. Divide the cake mixture evenly between the two prepared tins. It's carrot, it's healthy then isn't it? 😉 and everyone loves a carrot cake I'm sure. And this is the Best carrot cake! – I promise!
If you find this Easy carrot cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.