Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Corn Dog Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Dog Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Dog Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn dog muffins recipe. You can cook corn dog muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Dog Muffins:
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Get 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 4 of hotdogs.
- You need 2 ears of white corn.
Steps to make Corn Dog Muffins:
- Melt butter in medium saucepan, then remove from heat and combine with sugar. Beat in eggs when sufficiently cool..
- Add buttermilk, baking soda, flour, and cornmeal. Mix until well combined, but still has lumps..
- Remove kernels from corn ears and microwave for 2 minutes, then add to mix..
- Spoon into muffin tins until slightly above halfway full. Cut hot dogs into 1 inch sections, then insert in center of each muffin..
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. For plain cornbread, pour mix into 8×8 pan and bake at 375°F for 50 minutes.
If you find this Corn Dog Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.