Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Cornmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Cornmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey cornmeal muffins recipe. You can have honey cornmeal muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Cornmeal Muffins:
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Provide 1 cup of cornmeal.
- Use 1 cup of self-raising flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
Steps to make Honey Cornmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the wet ingredients..
- Pour in wet ingredients into the large bowl of dry ingredients. Stir thoroughly..
- Place muffin paper cups in baking tin. Divide mixture evenly. Makes about 12. Bake for 20 minutes until golden..
- **may add grated Cheddar cheese, cubes of cooked sausages, or even raisins.
If you find this Honey Cornmeal Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.