Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To make green curry baked chicken breasts you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Use 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Use 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Provide of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
This colorful green curry features chicken breast, bell peppers, baby corn, and a fresh Thai basil garnish. All Reviews for Thai Green Curry with Chicken. Authentic Thai green curry recipe from Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Thai green curry is one of the best known dishes of Thai cuisine. Despite its complex flavours, it is actually (See below if using chicken breast).
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply