Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shirataki Noodles with Egg recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shirataki Noodles with Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shirataki Noodles with Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shirataki noodles with egg recipe. You can cook shirataki noodles with egg using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shirataki Noodles with Egg:
- You need of x 2 bags Shirataki noodles (konnyaku noodles).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Use of Mirin.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Eggs.
Steps to make Shirataki Noodles with Egg:
- Cut the shirataki noodles into easy to eat pieces. Massage with salt and rinse well under running water..
- Boil the shirataki noodles to get rid of the odor. Drain, rinse under running water and drain again..
- Stir fry the konnyaku with sesame oil, evaporating off any moisture..
- Add the sugar and mirin and continue stir frying..
- Add the soy sauce and cook down..
- Simmer to reduce the sauce in the pan by about half and to let the flavors penetrate the konnyaku well..
- Add the eggs and mix while breaking them up..
- Cover with a lid, turn off the heat and leave to cook with residual heat until the eggs are set to your liking..
- I used two 180 g bags of shirataki (or konnyaku) noodles..
If you find this Shirataki Noodles with Egg recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.