Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Make ready 10 oz of Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Get 1 Pound of LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- Take 6 of LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered].
- Take 1 of EX LG Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers.
- Get of ● Or, You Can Use.
- Prepare 1 of LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take 1 of LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Make ready 1 of LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take 1 of LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Get of ● Other Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- Make ready 2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean].
- Get 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare as needed of Green Onions [for garnish].
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts].
- Take of Italian Seasoning.
- Take of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Make ready Leaves of Crushed Bay.
- Make ready of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Dried Parsley.
- Get of Dried Cilantro.
- Get of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Vegetable Broth.
Steps to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured..
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers..
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well..
- All ingredients are good to go!.
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro..
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil..
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well.
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high..
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets..
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir..
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!