Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】. This is a video demonstrating how to make basic white bread that is light and fluffy. Your whole family will love it! This simple white bread recipe is an easy bread recipe as we does not require any special equipments to make this bread and can be made with only six basic ingredients.
In various parts of the UK, soft bread rolls may be known by different names, including Baps, Barm Cakes. This easy homemade bread roll recipe is similar to a French brioche – the dough includes milk and egg and gives a wonderful light and fluffy. My recipe for making Bread Rolls.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This is a video demonstrating how to make basic white bread that is light and fluffy. Your whole family will love it! This simple white bread recipe is an easy bread recipe as we does not require any special equipments to make this bread and can be made with only six basic ingredients.
Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】 using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】:
- Prepare 180 g (6.3 oz) of bread flour.
- Take 20 g (0.7 oz) of cake flour.
- Make ready 20 g (0.7 oz) of cane sugar.
- Make ready 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- Make ready 6 g (1 Tbsp) of nonfat dry milk.
- Take 70 g (2.5 oz) of hot water.
- Prepare 70 g (2.5 oz) of milk.
- Make ready 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- Take 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Get of bread flour for dusting.
I've been using this recipe for a long time now and it has never failed. How to make The Best Homemade DINNER ROLLS. Homemade White Bread recipe is the famous sliced sandwich bread which is available in the market. You can use this bread for a day or two but do keep it in refrigerator so it does not spoil!
Steps to make Homemade White Bread Rolls【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/FcjNXiNHzNs.
- Put bread flour, cake flour, cane sugar, and instant dry yeast in a bowl. Put nonfat dry milk powder in the bowl after crushing lumps..
- Pour hot water and milk in a small bowl. (Please use cold water when the room temperature is high.) Wait until it cools down to 40 ℃ / 104 °F or low. (If the room temperature is high, 20°C / 68°F.).
- Pour the milk and water mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix roughly. Put onto a work surface and sprinkle salt..
- Knead for about 7-8 mins. Hit the dough lightly against the work surface and fold, repeat it for about 2-3 mins until smooth. Roll for 1 min to warm the dough..
- Flatten and spread. Put unsalted butter on it. Mix well with your hands until combined..
- After combined, repeat hitting and kneading for about 10 mins until smooth and elastic. Roll sometimes to warm it..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 35℃ / 95°F (or warm place) until doubled in size, about 1 hour..
- Finger Dent Test Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, the dough is ready for the next step..
- Put onto a work surface. Press the dough to punch the air out. Divide it into 8 equal pieces (about each 45g / 1.6 oz). Shape each piece into a ball..
- Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 15 mins. Punch the air out and shape each piece into a ball again. Place them on the baking tray..
- Put hot water in small 2 cups. Place them on the baking tray. Let the balls rise for 30 mins at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) until almost doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 220℃ / 428°F..
- (I use my oven to rise it, but I also need to preheat my oven for baking bread, so after 20 minutes, I take the baking tray out from the oven and warm the dough by hot water to rise it. Pour hot water (40℃ / 104 °F) in a large container. Place the baking tray on it and lightly cover with plastic wrap.).
- Spray water lightly. Sprinkle bread flour lightly. Bake it at 200℃ / 392 °F for 13-15 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. It's all done!.
Though this recipe may seem difficult it is quite easy and only the kneading part is a bit tedious. This recipe is one of the easiest homemade bread recipes on our blog and I think that's why it has become one of the most tried recipes as well. About This Quick and Easy Dinner Rolls Recipe: I used only white flour when updating the recipe with a video and they turned out even softer than the. Shape into loaves, and place into two greased bread pans. You can either pat dough into a loaf shape or roll the dough into a loaf shape (like you would if making cinnamon rolls).
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade white bread rolls【recipe video】 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!