Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover turkey n stuffin' muffin recipe. You can have leftover turkey n stuffin' muffin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin:
- Prepare of Turkey leftover diced or shredded(at least 2 cups for 12 muffins).
- Provide of leftover stuffing.
- You need of shredded cheddar.
- Use of bisquick mix.
- Take of milk.
- Get of eggs.
- Prepare of poultry seasoning.
- Provide of each of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of leftover gravy or cranberry sauce(optional).
Steps to make Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin:
- Preheat oven to 350. In a greased 12 cup muffin tin place some turkey in each cup..
- Now add some stuffing..
- Next some cheese. You should be about 3/4 full when you add the turkey, cheese and stuffing..
- Whisk bisquick, milk, eggs, poultry seasoning,salt and pepper and pour roughly 1/4 cup into each muffin cup..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean..
- Pour on some gravy or serve with cranberry sauce. Voilà!!!.
If you find this Leftover Turkey n Stuffin' Muffin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.