For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, for girls' day festival hishimochi-style no-bake cheese cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook for girls' day festival hishimochi-style no-bake cheese cake using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake:
- Prepare of No-Bake cheese batter.
- Prepare of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Make ready of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Plain yogurt.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Make ready of Gelatin leaves (4 pieces).
- Take of Strawberry jam.
- Get of Spongecake batter (30 x 30 cm baking sheet and 18 cm round mold).
- Make ready of ●Cake flour.
- Make ready of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Get of Unsalted butter.
- Take of ○Cake flour.
- Prepare of ○ Matcha.
- Make ready of <For decoration>.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Granulated sugar.
- Make ready of Decoration pen (pink).
- Get of Silver dragée balls (as needed).
- Get of Strawberries (as needed).
- Take of Meringue dolls (as needed).
Steps to make For Girls' Day Festival Hishimochi-style No-Bake Cheese Cake:
- Sieve ● and ○& matcha twice into separate bowls. Line a parchment paper on baking sheet and sides of the cake pan. Separate the egg yolk from the white. Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Soak the gelatin in water..
- Put the egg white into a bowl, add the sugar in 3 batches to whip with a hand mixer, making a hard meringue. Add the egg yolk and mix well..
- Divide the batter in 1/3 and 2/3 portions. Add ● in 2/3 of batter, when it mixes well, add 25 g of melted butter to stir. Pour the batter in the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes at preheated oven 180°C..
- Add ○ into 1/3 of batter, then add 15 g of melted butter to mix. Pour into a round mold and bake for 12 minutes at the preheated oven 180°C..
- Wrap the dome shaped cake pan with a plastic wrap lightly, cut the cake from Step 3 in suitable sizes and line on the pan. Fill in gaps as much as possible..
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl to knead. Add the granulated sugar to mix. Then add the yoghurt, lemon juice and heavy cream, stir in addition. Mix with a whisk in double broiler. When the mixture is warm to touch, add the dissolved gelatin to mix..
- Divide the batter in half, add the strawberry jam to one bowl..
- Pour the batter with strawberry jam into the Step 5 pan, let it cool in fridge for 1 hour..
- Then pour the plain batter and let it cool in another hour..
- Take out the paper from Step 4, and cover the with it. Then cover the entire cake bottom with a plastic wrap. Leave for more than 2 hours (or half day to 1 night) to rest the cake..
- When it has set completely, take it out from the pan. Do not worry if some of the cheese is showing..
- Whip the heavy cream and granulated sugar until it forms soft peaks. Spread the cream with a spatula, spread the cream from top to bottom on to the cake..
- Draw a decoration using a chocolate decoration pen that has been preheated and softened in warm water..
- Decorate with meringue dolls and dragees..
- Slice the strawberries finely and stick in sides..
- This is what the cross-section looks like..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food for girls' day festival hishimochi-style no-bake cheese cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!