Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Onion & Bacon Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion & Bacon Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion & Bacon Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to onion & bacon muffins recipe. You can have onion & bacon muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Onion & Bacon Muffins:
- Get of INGREDIENTS for 12 Muffins.
- Take 120 g of Butter (Salted).
- Provide 60 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of Corn Grits (or corn meal).
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 260 g of Flour.
- You need 15 g of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 g of Black Pepper (Ground).
- Provide 180 g of Yogurt.
- You need 350 g of Onion.
- You need of Crunchy Bacon:.
- Provide 6 slices of Bacon.
Steps to make Onion & Bacon Muffins:
- Cook bacon until it's nice and crunchy and slice into small pieces. Set aside until use..
- Slice the onion and add to a medium saucepan. Add the vegetable oil to the medium saucepan and sauté over low heat until the sliced onion is nicely browned (approximately 30 – 40 min). Let cool completely and put aside until use..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together the flour, corn grits, baking powder and ground black pepper and sift; set aside..
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs; stir until well mixed. Add the yogurt and stir until smooth..
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the sautéed onion and pieces of crunchy bacon and mix until smooth..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
If you find this Onion & Bacon Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.