Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread). Khamiri Roti is a super soft and spongy fermented roti that was said to be a staple in the Mughal era. This is a rich Indian flatbread that is made with whole wheat flour and is still a staple bread in the Muslim household, who resides in the old parts of New Delhi. It is even a popular bread among Pakistani homes.
Add salt in the flour and sieve it in a platter. Make a whole in between the flour and add about a cupfo water. Mix the flour and knead to make stiff dough.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Khamiri Roti is a super soft and spongy fermented roti that was said to be a staple in the Mughal era. This is a rich Indian flatbread that is made with whole wheat flour and is still a staple bread in the Muslim household, who resides in the old parts of New Delhi. It is even a popular bread among Pakistani homes.
Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread):
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of flour more.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of yeast.
- Make ready 1/2cup of melted warm butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of hot milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsn of curd.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Ghee or butter to grease.
- Get of Egg yolk.
While the naan I made is a leavened bread but not with yeast, the tandoori roti is unleavened. This current flatbread, ' Khameeri Roti ', is also leavened, & yeast is the rising agent in this case. (' Khameeri ' means fermented.) Here's how you can prepare khameeri roti, bakarkhani and sheermal at home: Khameeri Roti 'Khameer' or 'Khamir' is an Urdu word meaning yeast. Khameeri roti is leavened bread that is made in tandoor. It is so soft and chewy that it goes well with any curry.
Steps to make Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread):
- Take a bowl, pour hot milk, now add warm butter now add sugar..
- Salt, yeast and mix now add egg and mix well..
- Now add curd and mix well now add the flour and mix well.now keep it covered and in warm place..
- After 2 to 3 hours Ul see it's double it's size, now add the 1/2cup flour and punch it.now add little oil to ur hands, as dough will be sticky and soft and not to worry..now cut dough equal size..
- Now place the dough balls on grease tray and flatten it with ur hands.now again cover and keep for 1 hour, now brush egg yolk, on top of the dough..
- Now bake in oven 180° for 20 mins or acc to ur oven temperature. When done remove from oven and soon place wet cloth and cover all the naan.this will keep them soft.now ur naan ready serve them with kebab, or make naan chaap from my cookpad recipe..enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad #ramadanrecipe Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
It is mostly paired with nihari and kormas. Mutton Nihari goes down well with a Khameeri Roti. Indian bread industry was run by Naan Bais and Bhatiyaras,. Even today at Tasneem's Kings Kitchen make Khamiri rotis the traditional way with fermented atta and avoid adding yeast or baking soda normally done nowadays in modern kitchens to quicken and ease the process. According to Celebrity Chef Sadaf Hussain, Indian bread industry was run by Naan Bais and Bhatiyaras, who used to supply locals a range of traditional breads.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!