Nacho casserole. Nacho Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Nacho Casserole: Nacho Casserole made with layers of ground beef, tomatoes, tortilla chips and lots of cheese!! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.
Home · Recipes · Method · Casserole · Loaded Nacho Casserole Recipe. This Nacho Casserole from Delish.com is the best. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity chef.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, nacho casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Nacho Casserole: Nacho Casserole made with layers of ground beef, tomatoes, tortilla chips and lots of cheese!! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.
Nacho casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Nacho casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho casserole:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (and/or about 2 potatoes chopped into small pieces).
- Make ready 2 c of salsa.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans.
- Make ready 3 c of tortilla chips, crushed.
- Make ready 2 c of sour cream.
- Get to taste of Sliced black olives,.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Get 2 c of shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
Nachos + Beef + Cheese all together in this Beef Nacho Casserole? So I did something really crazy in this nacho casserole recipe and it involves these guys Paleo Nacho Casserole. If you love nachos (who doesn't?), you are going to want to make this dairy-free and paleo nacho casserole. This flavorful casserole includes ground beef, cheese, tortilla chips, and a variety of seasonings.
Instructions to make Nacho casserole:
- Preheat over to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and ground beef (or potatoes) until browned. Add in salsa and cook until liquid is absorbed. Add black beans and heat through..
- Lightly grease and 9×13 baking dish. Speed crushed tortillas in dish evenly, then spoon beef and or potato mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives and tomatoes over sour cream. Top with cheddar/jack cheese..
- Bake for 30 mins or hot and bubbly..
- Enjoy! 😊.
You should probably make it today! Check out my chicken enchilada casserole and fried tacos too! This Nacho Casserole recipe originally appeared. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food nacho casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!