Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and broccoli recipe. To cook beef and broccoli you need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Prepare 2 cups of jasmine rice, steamed.
- Provide .5 cup of water.
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chuck roast, sliced thin.
- You need 1 of white onion, sliced large on the grain.
- Use 3 heads of broccoli, chopped to edible size pieces.
- Get 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- Use .5 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Use .5 tbsp of hoisen sauce.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use .5 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Steps to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Prepare the beef, broccoli, onion garlic, and ginger has shown. Mix the flour in cold water well..
- In a wok on medium heat with oil to temperature, saute the ginger and garlic until it just begins to brown..
- Sautee the beef for a couple minutes to cook half way..
- While beef is cooking, add sauces, sugar, salt..
- Add broccoli. Add flour water mix to thicken the sauce base while stirring. Cover and turn down heat to medium low, cook for a couple minutes..
- Add onions, stir and cover, and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- To finish, remove from heat, add pepper to taste, stir and cover. At this point the vegetables will cook rather quickly, so carefully monitor the onions and broccoli for doneness..
- Serve on a bed of rice, add soy sauce or Sriracha to enhance..
It just doesn't get better than tender This Beef Broccoli recipe uses easy to find grocery store ingredients and a large skillet instead of a. And yes, it's quicker, cheaper and healthier than take-out! This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chinese takeout, this is sure to become a favorite in your home! Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok!
If you find this Beef and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.