Fridge Clean Out Nachos. Great recipe for Fridge Clean Out Nachos. This week I had a few leftover items from taco night and a leftover quarter of a bag of tortilla chip pieces and crumbs. Voila! #fridgecleanout #nachos #loadednachos Clean Out Yo Fridge Nachos.
These sheet pan chicken nachos are a great way to use up leftovers and clean out the fridge! You know, the leftover shredded chicken from taco night last week. Or those last few olives in the jar in the back of the fridge.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fridge clean out nachos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fridge Clean Out Nachos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fridge Clean Out Nachos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Great recipe for Fridge Clean Out Nachos. This week I had a few leftover items from taco night and a leftover quarter of a bag of tortilla chip pieces and crumbs. Voila! #fridgecleanout #nachos #loadednachos Clean Out Yo Fridge Nachos.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fridge clean out nachos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fridge Clean Out Nachos:
- Get of Leftover Tortilla Chip Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped tomato.
- Make ready of Optional: Salsa or Hot Sauce.
The last few slices or handful of shredded cheddar cheese in the cheese drawer. Do you have a cheese drawer? They're the perfect use for taco night leftovers or as a clean-out-the-fridge sort of ordeal! When we have it handy, adding a cup or so of fresh pico de gallo orblack bean salsa is always a must!
Instructions to make Fridge Clean Out Nachos:
- Cook your refried beans in a small saucepan on the stove top over medium heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Meanwhile, Spread any leftover tortilla crumbs and chip pieces, that are too small to scoop or dip, so they are flat and even on a plate..
- Next, chop your veggies and tomatoes. Whatever you have leftover works! I had tomatoes and green onion. You could also use peppers, cilantro, other kinds of onions, or whatever you prefer!.
- When the refried beans are done spread them evenly on top of the tortilla chips. Follow with shredded cheese of whatever kind you have and your toppings!.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 45-60 seconds until your cheese is melted. Add some salsa or hot sauce on top if you have it and/or desire, (I did😁) Grab a fork, and Enjoy!.
We also love topping our nachos with avocado corn salsa <- SO GOOD! special diets and swaps I pride myself on clean out the fridge meals. It's honestly shocking what I can do with a near empty fridge. My mom can attest to this. Take the nachos out of the refrigerator. Take the nachos out and let them sit on the counter for a few minutes to cool down.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fridge clean out nachos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!