Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and broccoli recipe. You can have beef and broccoli using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Broccoli:
- Provide 1 lb of thinly sliced ribeye.
- Get 4-5 cups of broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Provide 1/2-3/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Use 2 T of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt,.
- Prepare 3 T of corn starch.
- Get 2 T of olive oil.
Instructions to make Beef and Broccoli:
- Pour 2T olive oil in a pan and heat it..
- Coat steak in 1T corn starch, sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic salt to taste. Put in heated oil. Cook until almost done- stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Add another 1/2T of oil if needed, to the pan. Add broccoli and onions, and salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Cook low..
- While the veggies are cooking, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and remaining corn starch in a bowl and set aside..
- Once veggies are tender, add your sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Add steak, and cook for a few more minutes as sauce thickens and steak completes cooking..
- As with anything you can add more or less of the three ingredients to your liking, as well as seasonings. My family loves broc so I frequently add much more. Can serve alone or with rice..
It just doesn't get better than tender This Beef Broccoli recipe uses easy to find grocery store ingredients and a large skillet instead of a. And yes, it's quicker, cheaper and healthier than take-out! This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chinese takeout, this is sure to become a favorite in your home! Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok!
If you find this Beef and Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.