Recipe of Homemade Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) recipe. You can cook easy “b.r.c.” bake (beans, rice & chicken) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Use 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked chicken (cut into small cubes).
- Provide 2 cups of white rice, cooked.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, separated in 1/2.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa (your favorite kind and heat level).
- Take 2 tbs of jalapeño, diced.
- Use 1 tbs of taco seasoning.
- You need of Garnish with chopped cilantro, diced red onion, sliced black olives, avocado slices, lime wedges, and/or salsa.
Steps to make Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken):
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients (only 1/2 of the cheese) in a mixing bowl..
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Place in preheated oven for 25 mins..
- Remove from oven and let stand for at least 5 mins. Top with optional garnishes, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy “B.R.C.” Bake (Beans, Rice & Chicken) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.