Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins. Grease your muffin tins very well and fill the cups to the top as directed, and you will obtain gorgeous, huge muffin tops that hold all of that spectacular crumb topping. It's like eating apple pie in a muffin! What a perfect name for these moist, delicious, nicely spiced treats.
Top each with a mound of apple filling. These homemade low fat apple pie muffins are soft, fluffy, and full of good-for-you ingredients like whole You need a very, very thick batter. These Apple Pie Cupcakes are soft & fluffy cinnamon infused cupcakes with a surprise apple pie filling in the center!
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, apple pies in muffin/cupcake tins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grease your muffin tins very well and fill the cups to the top as directed, and you will obtain gorgeous, huge muffin tops that hold all of that spectacular crumb topping. It's like eating apple pie in a muffin! What a perfect name for these moist, delicious, nicely spiced treats.
Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple pies in muffin/cupcake tins using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins:
- Prepare of apples, I used local Macoun today but usally use easy to find Granny Smith.
- Make ready of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Make ready of all-purpose flour.
- Get of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of 9 inch pie crust dough either homemade or pre made disks such as Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust ( 2 in a box rolled up ).
- Prepare of CRUMB TOPPING.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Get of packed light brown sugar.
- Get of apple pie spice mix or cinnamon.
- Prepare of toffee chips such as heath bits. found near the chocolate cbips in the grocery store.
- Make ready of cold butter, cut into cubes.
These Apple Streusel Muffins are full of chopped apples, nutmeg, and cinnamon and covered in a sugary oat topping. You might not be able to eat just one! These mini apple pies are baked in a muffin tin, for one super adorable & single-serving holiday dessert! I've always tried to stay away from politics on this blog, because sometimes it's nice to think only through one's stomach.
Instructions to make Apple Pies in Muffin/Cupcake Tins:
- Peel.and core the apples.
- Cut apples into cubes, add to.large bowl with lemon juice while cutting. When all.cut apples are in bowl.add sugar toss to coat..
- Heat butter in a large skillet, add sugared apples with lemon juice and cook, stirring often just until softened but holding their shape.Add flour, cinnamon and salt.and cook just until blended. Transfer to a bowl to chill .Store up to two days in the refrigerator.
- MAKE CRUMB TOPPING.
- In a bowl combine flour, brown sugar, salt, apple pie spice and toffee chips add butter and mix with a fork until.It looks like like a crumble.Keep very cold up to a week.before using . Add to pies cold..
- FOR CRUSTS.
- Spray 12 standard size muffin or cupcake tins with non stick spray, set aside.
- Roll each pie crust out , cut 4 -4 inch circles from each crust.I used a freezer container lid..place dough circles in each of the prepared tins .smooth sides to fit and trim tops. Chill at least an hour. Note dough is easy to work with if kept cold. Do 4 pie crusts at a time, keeping dough cold when your not working with it..
- Fill.each cold crust evenly with apple mixture.
- Top.each pie evenly with crumb topping.
- Bake 12 minutes, rotate baking pan bake 9 to 12 minutes more until golden.
- Cool. pan on wire rack 15 minutes then run a small.sharp knife around edges of pies to prevent sticking.Cool about 15 minutes more before gently lifting out with a small knife.They need to be just warm, If you try to take out when to hot they will.not stay intact..
Hopefully these apple hand pies can let you do just that. Make the muffin batter: In a large bowl, combine the flour, apple, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, vanilla, egg, applesauce, plain. I've made Apple Muffins here, but this miracle muffin batter is just waiting for your own add ins! MUFFIN TIN SIZES: There are mini, standard and jumbo muffin tins. This recipe is for standard muffin tins.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple pies in muffin/cupcake tins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!