Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Snowy White Cheesecake Made with Yogurt
Snowy White Cheesecake Made with Yogurt.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, snowy white cheesecake made with yogurt. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Snowy White Cheesecake Made with Yogurt is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Snowy White Cheesecake Made with Yogurt is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook snowy white cheesecake made with yogurt using 12 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Snowy White Cheesecake Made with Yogurt:
- Make ready of store-bought Sponge cake.
- Make ready of Berry Confiture.
- Get of Berry jam.
- Take of Strawberries.
- Make ready of Mousse.
- Get of Gelatin block.
- Get of soak 4 grams in 20 ml of water If using powdered gelatin.
- Take of Heavy cream.
- Make ready of Egg white.
- Get of Granulated sugar.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Fromage blanc or strained yogurt.
Instructions to make Snowy White Cheesecake Made with Yogurt:
- Fromage blanc is a white, high-moisture cheese that is like yogurt. It tastes a lot like yogurt. If you can't find fromage blanc, you can use yogurt..
- If using yogurt, top a small bowl with a strainer and line the strainer with a paper towel. Place the yogurt into the paper and wrap it up..
- Place a weight on top and let sit for 2~3 hours to strain. If you use about 450 g of yogurt, it will come out just about right..
- Once it's done draining, transfer 120 g to a bowl and mix it up..
- For the berry confiture: You can use fruit jam or strawberry jam if you like..
- Run the strawberries through a blender until they are pureed, then heat in a pot with the jam. Once the jam has melted, it's ready..
- Wrap a cake mold smaller than 15 cm diameter with plastic wrap and pour Step 7 into it. Transfer to the freezer to chill until hardened. This will take time, so you can do it the day before if you like..
- If you don't have a smaller cake pan, make an aluminum circle like in the picture..
- It's okay if it's not as neat at this..
- For the mousse: Soak the powdered gelatin in cold water to re-hydrate. Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form..
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until thick like this..
- Combine the sugar and water in a sauce pan and turn on the heat. If you heat it over high, it will burn and become caramelized, so please carefully adjust the heat!!.
- If you have a thermometer, heat it until it's just under 120℃. If you don't have it, heat until the water is reduced to roughly half..
- Add Step 12 to the hot syrup to make the Italian meringue. Beat constantly..
- Keep beating it until it is a glossy meringue..
- Mix together the fromage blanc or yogurt with Step 11's heavy cream. Dissolve the gelatin in a double boiler and quickly mix into the mixture..
- Don't let the gelatin get too hot! Dissolve it over low heat..
- Add Step 16's Italian meringue into Step 17 and fold it in with a rubber spatula to make the mousse..
- Assembly: Cut a thin slice of sponge cake into a shape to fit into a 15 cm cake mold..
- Line the bottom of a 15 cm metal ring with plastic wrap and pour in half of Step 19. Top with the chilled Step 10..
- Pour in the remaining mousse and top with the sponge cake. Freeze in the freezer for about 4 hours.
- If you don't have a metal ring, you can use a regular cake mold with a removable bottom. In that case, Stack everything in the opposite order and freeze in the freezer for half a day..
- Once frozen, flip it over and use a heated damp and wrung-out towel to warm the sides a bit to remove from the mold..
- Then, let it defrost in the refrigerator to finish It's a really fluffy and soft mouse, so only garnish with something light..
- By the way, you'll have some leftover sponge cake and egg whites, so why don't you try making this, too, so nothing goes to waste?. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/172220-le-fraisier-french-style-strawberry-shortcake.
- I recommend using jam that goes well with strawberries..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food snowy white cheesecake made with yogurt recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!