Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jager-Schnitzel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jager-Schnitzel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jager-schnitzel recipe. You can cook jager-schnitzel using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jager-Schnitzel:
- Provide of boneless thin pork chops.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of flour.
- Get of paprika.
- Take of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Use of water.
- Prepare of plain breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of fresh rosemary, very finely chopped.
- Get of vegetable oil for frying (or more).
- Take of lemon, sliced for garnish.
- Use of parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make Jager-Schnitzel:
- Trim the chops of any fat. Place one chop between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly pound thin to about 1/4 – 1/3 inch with the flat side of a meat tenderizer (mallet)..
- [A rolling pin or even a wine bottle can produce the same results] Repeat with the other chops and plate them all. Season them lightly with salt and pepper..
- Place the flour in a dish and mix in the paprika. In a shallow bowl, mix in water to the beaten egg. In the third dish, add your breadcrumbs, seasonings, and chopped rosemary..
- Dip one cutlet into the flour mixture and coat both sides and edges. Now dip in the egg wash and then lay it in the bed of breadcrumbs. Don't press the meat in the crumbs..
- Flip it over to cover all sides and place on a clean serving plate. Repeat the process..
- Once they’re all plated, place in the refrigerator. Prepare your side dishes and the mushroom gravy..
- [For the gravy, sauté mushrooms first and then add some sliced shallots. Next, make a roux, add a bit of red wine and beef stock. Lightly season and add some fried bacon pieces (optional).].
- In a deep sauté pan, heat the oil over a strong medium heat for the cutlets. Oil should heat to about 300˚F. Use enough oil so that the meat is “swimming” a bit when placed in there..
- Fry the schnitzel for 2-3 minutes (maximum) on both sides until a deep golden brown. Place them on a wire rack or a serving plate lined with paper towel as you fry the rest..
- Serve with a lemon wedge and a sprig of parsley, or your choice of topping, sauce, or gravy..
Jaegerschnitzel (or Jägerschnitzel) is a traditional German dish that consists of a creamy mushroom sauce served over crisp, thick, breaded cutlets of meat. It's a German dish that just screams 'autumn'! You can also serve schnitzel with a mushroom sauce which is called Jaeger Schnitzel. Store leftover schnitzel in an airtight container in the fridge. They keep for a few days and taste great cold.
If you find this Jager-Schnitzel recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply