Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fun muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fun muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fun muffins recipe. To cook fun muffins you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fun muffins:
- Take 1 of Jiffy's Corn Muffin Mix.
- Use 1 large of egg.
- Use 1/3 cup of milk.
- Use 1 cup of Rainbow Sprinkles.
- You need 1/2 cup of Marshmallow Creme.
Instructions to make Fun muffins:
- Preheat Oven to 400°f. Grease muffin tin or place paper baking cups.
- Add Jiffy's Corn Muffin mix to bowl, add egg and milk.
- Stir with mixer for 5 minutes. Batter will be slightly lumpy..
- Add a half cup sprinkles to batter and let it stand for 4 minutes..
- Stir lightly and begin filling muffin cups to half..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from muffin tin to cooling rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes..
- Add marshmallow creme to filling bag and decorate or spoon creme over muffins.
- Add remaining rainbow sprinkles to marshmallow creme topping..
If you find this Fun muffins recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.