Peanut butter Smore cookies. Thick peanut butter cookie base, gooey marshmallow center, melty chocolate topping, and sprinkles for a little something extra. I don't think I've EVER I was looking for a good PB cookie and combined the smore PB recipe but used half a hershey kiss on top of melted marshmellow right out of oven. These are the best peanut butter cookies ever!
Peanut Butter S'mores Cookie Cups are almost too cute to eat! A flower shaped sugar cookie cup holds melted chocolate, peanut butter, and a toasted. Chocolate + Peanut Butter + Marshmallow = BLISS!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter smore cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut butter Smore cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Peanut butter Smore cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Thick peanut butter cookie base, gooey marshmallow center, melty chocolate topping, and sprinkles for a little something extra. I don't think I've EVER I was looking for a good PB cookie and combined the smore PB recipe but used half a hershey kiss on top of melted marshmellow right out of oven. These are the best peanut butter cookies ever!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter smore cookies using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut butter Smore cookies:
- Get of Cookie dough peanut butter or chocolate chip.
- Prepare of Nonstick spray.
- Make ready of Chocolate chips or Hershey kiss or Hershey candy.
- Prepare of Large marshmallows cut in.
- Prepare of Muffin or mini muffin pan.
Those Peanut Butter S'more Cookies look awesome. I have been looking all over for a new cookie recipe, I'll have to try this one. PB and smores; two of my favorite cookies alone and then you go an put them together.yummy! Transform a campfire classic with these Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies!
Steps to make Peanut butter Smore cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 spray muffin pan with nonstick spray..
- Make cookie dough (I cheated and used a bag kind).
- Place cookie dough in muffin Pan pressing around the sides And making a thumbprint on the inside in the middle bake until done remove from oven (I used a cookie scoop it was perfect for this.).
- Notes- I Had a hard time to telling when the cookies was done, when they started to pull away from the sides and brown up some I removed them remember they go back in the oven I didn’t want a hard crunchy cookie I wanted it soft but not doughy. And if you are like me you forgot to set a timer. They are being done in a muffin pan so I don’t think cooking times will be right with the bag instructions anyways..
- Add the half cut marshmallow to each one(push them down in the cookie even if it breaks it some.)put it back in the oven till it melts some (I used the boiler for this part and watched it, only took a min or two)remove from oven then top with chocolate chips or a Hershey kiss and remove from pan (notes- if using chocolate chips place them in first then the marshmallow just another option so they don’t fall off the top.).
- Remove with butter knife they should pop right on out easy. I only had one that stuck and one that broke coming out I’d say that pretty darn good. That one bag made 22 cookies in a mini muffin pan. And I used 2 Hershey candy bars not sure how many you will get if using a regular muffin pan, and if using a regular muffin pan I don’t think you would have to cut the marshmallows in half. If anyone trying on a regular muffin pan please let me know so I can make the change on here…
- I did pop these back in the oven after I topped it with the chocolate. My oven was off and still warm. This step is optional..
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- to make less of a mess use chocolate chip cookie dough. And you don’t have to worry about the chocolate..
- I took so many pictures that’s how good they are lol..
Soft & chewy sandwich cookies with a rich chocolate ganache and toasted marshmallow fluff. This post has been sponsored by Silpat®. Thank you for supporting the brands I love – they help. I'm in love with how these cookies turn out with peanut butter, but they'll also work with almond butter or sunflower seed butter. Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe Smores Chocolate Chip Cookies Foodie Monster Cookies Foodie Recipes Butter Cookies Peanut Butter Smores Cookies – Alexandra Cooks.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food peanut butter smore cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!