Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corndog Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corndog Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corndog Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corndog muffins recipe. You can have corndog muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corndog Muffins:
- Use 2 box of corn muffin mix.
- Provide 1 of eggs needed for mix.
- Get 1 of water needed for mix.
- Take 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 tbsp of mustard – your choice.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded cheese – optional.
- Take 1 packages of hotdogs/polish sausage/ect..
- Use 1 of cooking spray/butter.
- Take 1 of muffin tray and preheated oven to 400 degrees.
Instructions to make Corndog Muffins:
- prepare corn muffin mix according to directions..
- rinse, dry, and cut hotdogs down middle length wise..
- cut each split hotdog into thirds..
- spray/butter muffin tin.
- place large spoonful of muffin mix into each muffin well..
- add 2-3 pieces of cut hotdog to each well..
- top with 1/2 spoonfull of muffin mix completely. use more mix if needed..
- bake 15-20 minutes. checking after 10 minutes for desired finish..
If you find this Corndog Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.