Nacho Stuffed Shells. Learn how to make Nacho Stuffed Shells & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with seasoned ground turkey, cream cheese and refried beans smothered in a garlic tomato sauce. TACO SHELLS: No longer worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff taco shells.
Easily doubled for a pot luck dinner.it's a great crowd pleaser! So these are one of those things you go to Taco Bell and it just doesn't look as good as the picture. Actually this taste a lot better too with.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, nacho stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nacho Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Nacho Stuffed Shells is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Learn how to make Nacho Stuffed Shells & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with seasoned ground turkey, cream cheese and refried beans smothered in a garlic tomato sauce. TACO SHELLS: No longer worry about your taco falling over when you use Old El Paso Stand 'n Stuff taco shells.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have nacho stuffed shells using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho Stuffed Shells:
- Take 20 of jumbo shells.
- Make ready 15 oz of can tomato puree.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of fat free salsa.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of reduced sodium taco seasoning.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of reduced fat cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 16 oz of reduced fat refried beans.
- Make ready 4 oz of diced green chiles.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of reduced fat mexican shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
Taco Stuffed Shells are an easy dinner of stuffed jumbo pasta shells with ground beef. With just the addition of taco seasoning, salsa and cheese your family will be asking for this dish to go in your. Stuff the shells with the broccoli/cheese. Cheesy Nachos Cooking Recipes Cheese Stuffed Shells Baked Dishes Baked Casserole Baked Dinner Baked Nachos Cooking Work Meals.
Steps to make Nacho Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, stir together tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Spread 3/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Reserve remaining sauce..
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain..
- Cook turkey in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, breaking pieces up until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, water and cream cheese, stirring until cream cheese is melted; simmer until thickened. Stir in refried beans and green chilies..
- Fill shells with bean mixture, using 2 tablespoons filling per shell. Place filled shells in prepared baking dish, top with remaining sauce..
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and cilantro, if desired. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 more minutes..
Yes, you read that right: taco-stuffed pasta shells! You no longer have to choose between Italian or Made with only seven ingredients in less than an hour, these stuffed taco shells are the perfect. Stuffed Nachos – Like a number of other food brands, Totino's is capitalizing on the millennial appreciation for nostalgia-inducing Totino's Stuffed Nachos are Making a Return to Store Shelves. Butternut Squash Stuffed Shells with Sage Browned ButterMel's Kitchen Cafe. Instead of regular Italian stuffed shells last night I made Taco stuffed shells!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food nacho stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!