Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Beef and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Beef and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade beef and broccoli recipe. To make homemade beef and broccoli you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Beef and Broccoli:
- Take of cornstarch.
- Prepare of water of water to the side.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of boneless round steak or 1 lb charcoal chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Provide of As many broccoli florets as you'd like.
- Prepare of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Provide of ground ginger.
- Take of Fried rice or jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Homemade Beef and Broccoli:
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder until smooth..
- Add beef and toss it around until it's coated..
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm..
- Stir-fry broccoli in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes..
- Return beef to pan.
- Return beef to pan. Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan.Cook and stir for 2 minutes.Serve over rice..
So, how do you get the broccoli crisp-tender and the beef juicy, succulent? Well, the secret is to blanch or steam the broccoli first, before stir frying the. · This homemade beef and broccoli really is BETTER than takeout and it's definitely FASTER! This EASY Chinese restaurant copycat recipe is a family favorite! This recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry is a classic dish of beef sauteed with fresh broccoli florets and coated in a savory sauce. This version of the classic Chinese food takeout dish won't weigh you down.
If you find this Homemade Beef and Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.